Why?
I'm hurt right now! Why did you have to call me that bad word? Am I stupid to you? If I'm nothing to you anymore well then, break me up! If you don't love me anymore, do the same thing, hurt me and break up with me. That's what you want right? Right? I'm not mad if you break me up, just wish that you find other girl that you really love. And hope you don't break her heart into million of pieces just like me! I'm asking why? Why? Did I do something to you? Urghh! You know that I love you with all my heart and my soul but you just hurt it! I'm not a doll that you can play with. I'm just a girl who need her boyfriend to be loyal to her! Is that hard to do? I'm not forcing you to like me. Urgh! Hate when I'm hurt. =S why fiz? Why? Am I not the best girlfriend for you?? Fyi, I do the best I can to make my relationship last longer. Urgh!
Uselessgirl.
LR.
20/6/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment